Admit it, you’re addicted to sugar! Most people are. There’s nothing to be ashamed of. It’s in everything, and it’s everywhere. And it’s impacting your health whether you know it or not. But there is hope. There is something you can do. Educate and empower yourself about sweeteners. Understand the connection between sweets and cancer, diabetes, heart disease and obesity. Learn how to make healthier choices before it’s too late. Enjoy a healthier future by being more conscious of what you put in your mouth today.
Join the Dump Sugar movement to transform the health of America through more mindful consumption of sweeteners.
Here’s what you can do:
- Make a donation – support our effort to raise $10,000 by May 31st. That’s only 500 $20 gifts!
- Vote in the “To Dump or Not to Dump” poll at dumpsugar.org.
- “Like” dumpsugar.org on Facebook and tell all of your friends to like it.
- Send us an inspiring testimonial about your own relationship to sugar. Are you addicted? Is it affecting your health? How did you dump it?
- Volunteer to help grow the movement and make a difference in the health of your community. We need web developers, content writers/editors, grassroots marketing geniuses, community organizers, non-profit experts, fundraisers, sponsors, and more.
Need inspiration? Watch this video! Robert Lustig, MD does an excellent job of explaining why sugar is one of the root causes of cancer, diabetes, heart disease, obesity, and more. These are preventable diseases that are not inevitable. Our health is in our own hands.